Nestable Plastic Pallets decks are commonly supported by 9 legs and lack runners. Nestable pallet legs are tapered, allowing the legs to nest into one another when stacked. Nestable pallet decks are solid or grated (see also: open, perforated) and are usually designed with nesting registration holes that match the footprint of the pallet legs.These pallet design features allow empty pallets to stack inside one another, normally achieving a 3-1 ratio, a distinct space saving advantage over a stackable pallet. Some nestable pallets can achieve up a 75% volume reduction during storage and transportation! This space economy reduces the per pallet freight costs & storage space required of empty pallets.
Product Feature :
1. Flexibility: Immediate flexion can prevent the goods on the pallet from being scattered when picked up by the forklift;
2. Bend: plastic tray is placed on the shelf, the bending will gradually increase in the automatic warehouse can not bend more than ten millimeters;
3. Impact resistance and durability;
4. Usability: light weight, simple operation, easy access to forklifts, stable size;
5. Dynamic load: the maximum weight that can be lifted by the forklift at one time; static load: the maximum weight that the lowest pallet can withstand in the pallet; overhead load: allow the pallet-packed goods to be on the shelf The maximum weight. The load is different with the shelf, temperature and storage period are closely related;
6. Health: do not rot, do not absorb moisture, easy to wash, easy to dry, no insects and bacteria;
7. Safety: light weight, no nails, protrusions;
8. Long service life, recyclable.